Monday, September 21, 2015

Cower



Okay, it's a Monday and Mondays are my only days of solitude with a hectic schedule like this. I'm falling behind on a lot of things and in 9 days, I'm going to be flying off to Taiwan. As elated as I am, I just can't help but worry. I'm still contemplating on bringing my laptop there just to be able to do more work. But I also want to get away and be able to just.. be a little more happy. Sorry for the long hiatus. I've had a hard time coming to terms with how maybe jotting down my thoughts and emotions would help me get through this tough period of mine.

I've found that that's the thing with depression. It morphs. You try to write it down and it becomes something else. You look in the mirror and see a shadow of yourself. You try to take a picture of it and it hides from the flash. But you know it's there, cowering from the sunlight. Waiting until you're by yourself to show its face again.

I'm staying at my sister's place for a few days. My brother-in-law is on a business trip so I can come over and at least finally spend some time with her. We never go out. Ever. I think it's time to go make dinner for us. Bye, for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Dreamworld 2013