Tuesday, January 29, 2013

20th








First of all, I would really like to thank Sera for planning this surprise dinner for me. I am truly grateful for her going out of her comfort zone to get every one of my close friends to turn up for this dinner. It just simply shows how much this friendship means to her and I am dumbfounded. Second, I'd like to thank everyone who made it. I'd like to appreciate the fact that everyone could've chosen to do whatever they want on that day but they chose to come here to spend it with me instead and I will be forever grateful to that. Even to those who couldn't make it, well, don't miss my 21st!


Dinner at Peperoni Pizzeria was remarkably good(prolly because the food there is REALLY good, and that my close ones are dining me). We've had an assortment of pizzas, a really good carbonara and some awesome appetizers.


So this is it. I'm 20 now and there's no avoiding it. In a year I'll be thrust into adulthood where the load of crap I need to handle would be heavier and way worse. I don't know how I feel about that actually.. I imagined myself to be so much more than what I am right now.. But then again I'd always overachieve in my future predictions of myself. Like.. I don't know, owning a gallery, running a company, flying, having telekinetic powers out of a sudden and probably ruling the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Dreamworld 2013