Monday, October 15, 2012

It's like I'm almost gone





Aah, I'm trying my best to keep this space updated at least twice a week, which obviously seems like a failure right now. Not sure if I'm too lazy to write, or just don't have anything interesting to write about..



On a side note, I'm (hopefully) meeting Denise later on for lunch at La Petite & bringing her a lemon cake snack! I've also bleached my hair to the point of no return, suffered a really bad papercut and I've been drinking way too many beers for the past two weeks. Also, Sera has dragged me out for supper and we ended up devouring Macd at 2 in the morning. Oooh the guilt. Time to stop this nonsense and start jogging and doing pilates again.


Okay... Back to watching Star Wars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Dreamworld 2013