Friday, September 14, 2012

Traveling escapades



So, I have decided that next year will be the year that I would spend working my ass off to pay for my traveling escapades before I decide to do anything else with my life. I don't care that I'm already in a slower pace than the normal students of my age(slower by a year or two?). All I care about is doing the things that I want to do before it's too late. Right now, I think it's the perfect timing to do it,before I have to man up and start to pursue head on for my dream career, and grow up.

So I've already had a few places in mind, for one, definitely Cambodia again but this time I'll be bringing Sera along with me during the end of January 2013.


Ochheuteal Beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Then it'll be touring around in Taiwan with gw & clem during mid April, and then it'll be a road trip in Sydney during the autumn there(sept or oct). Hopefully Sydney won't suck out whats left of my budget. I calculated the maximum out of my budget for these three places(shopping and whatnot) and I'm still left with(fingers crossed that I'm left with even more)a budget of a thousand dollars. Until when I have returned from Sydney, I wouldn't be really sure of where I want to go too..

I've been wanting to visit South Africa but the plane tickets, cheapest, is 1.5k SGD excluding lodging and food. Time like this I wish money had no restrain on me. I also have an urge to take what's left of my money after Sydney and just backpack, going wherever the road takes me. Thailand, India, Vietnam?

Hmm, backpacking sure sounds cool.

2 comments:

  1. hi Sylvia :)
    pretty pictures!<3
    backpacking does sound cool, but so tiring x.x
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But although tiring I'm sure it will be worth it :)

      Delete

© Dreamworld 2013