Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lonely soul



Miss me yet? Been more than a year since I've kept an open diary again. I'm not going to lie, there have been times where I wish I had an audience like before to hear what I have to say. I want to be heard, to be seen. But every time I open this webpage something pulls me back from typing my thoughts.

I want this diary to be as truthful, and as raw as it can be. I'm not perfect. Sometimes I'm happy as a rainbow and sometimes I'm the darkest hole you could find, though, the past year and a half has been nothing other than darkness, I want to push myself to the limit as though standing naked in front of a crowd, coming as I am.

I'm not a pretty girl with a pretty body. Nor do I post pretty pictures of wonderful lovely outfits I wear everyday. But I write whatever comes to me. I love photography and I love art. I'll show you guys everything that I make. But all I really want to show is me; depressed, struggling with meds, a dark addiction, and a misconception of what it is to be beautiful.



"I will not judge you, only asking in return that you do not judge me."

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back here bb girl, always have time to read what you say. Show us what you're made of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hel! Glad to know that :)

    ReplyDelete

© Dreamworld 2013