Friday, September 21, 2012

I breathe fine




Surviving on just an hour's sleep(or I should probably call it a nap) is not common. But I don't seem to be tired even though it's 6 in the morning right now. I really need to get myself a John Green book. I miss reading. I haven't had any time to do the things I want to do. Sometimes attending to customers the whole day makes me long for some silence of my own. But somehow it is impossible with the things I need to handle(in my mind).

But it is times like these when my mind is too tired think that I start to just slow down on my thinking process and focus on just one thing. Today is it about the superficial idea of love;

Everybody is dying to play this game of love. But I want out of it. I want nothing to do with it anymore. I burned my hands countless times and I died the hundredth time inside of me; still not being victorious. Love is just something people have created, like an sorry excuse to "keep on living." Love is never air in the and you can breathe without love because I breathe fine and perfectly.

Don't try to tell me that it is different. I just don't believe in the idea of love at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Dreamworld 2013